Littleton Golf Junior Golf Playing Series
Littleton Golf and Tennis Club is offering junior golfers ages 12 - 18 years old to play a series of 18-hole Tournaments this summer, with multiple formats on a well maintained Par 63 Executive 18-hole golf course. Walking only, Caddies are allowed, Spectator Carts available for an additional fee.
- Green Fees
- Warm-Up Bucket of Range Balls
- Hot Dog, Chips, and a Drink
- Pro Shop Credits and Trophies for Tournament Prizes
- All junior golfers must play 3 weeks in order to qualify for the Club Championship.
- All participants MUST pass a rules and etiquette test before they are eligible to win league credit.
Tuesday Tournaments (Tee Times and Results posted weekly):
Jun 11, Week 1, Qualifying Round, Tee Times, Results
Jun 18, Week 2, Short Holes, Tee Times, Results
Jun 25, Week 3, Ten Hole, Blind Draw, Tee Times, Results (Rained out)
Jul 2, Week 4, David & Goliath, Tee Times, Results
Jul 9, Week 5, Beat the Pro, Tee Times, Results
Jul 16, Week 6, Jynx Day, Tee Times, Results
Jul 23,Week 7, Low Net, Tee Times, Results
Jul 30, Week 8, *Club Championship, Tee Times, Results
*Must play in 3 tournaments to complete in the Club Championship