Littleton Golf Junior FALL Golf Playing Series
Littleton Golf and Tennis Club is offering junior golfers ages 12 - 18 years old to play a series of 9 or 18-hole playing series this fall, with multiple formats on a well-maintained Par 63 Executive 9 and 18-hole golf courses. Walking only, caddies are allowed. Spectator carts available for an additional fee.
- Green Fees
- Warm-Up Bucket of Range Balls
- Hot Dog, Chips, and a Drink
- Pro Shop Credits and Trophies for Tournament Prizes
- All junior 12 - 18 year old golfers must play 3 weeks in order to qualify for the Club Championship.
- All participants MUST pass a rules and etiquette test before they are eligible to win league credit.
Complete the 9-holes or 18-holes league form, see pricing, and register soon.
Tee Times and Results posted weekly:
Aug 25, Week 1, Qualifying Round, Tee Times, Results
Sep 1, Week 2, Short Holes, Tee Times, Results
Sep 8, Week 3, Ten Hole Blind Draw, Tee Times, Results
Sep 15, Week 4, David & Goliath, Tee Times, Results
Sep 22, Week 5, Beat the Pro, Tee Times, Results
Sep 29, Week 6, Jynx Day, Tee Times, Results
Oct 6,Week 7, Low Net, Tee Times, Results
Oct 13, Week 8,*Club Championship, Tee Times, Results
*Must play in 3 tournaments to complete in the Club Championship